Year 2 Multimedia Development assignments and my thoughts.

This year we have been introduced to a new and interesting system where each weeks task's are listed on a website (cdmonline.ie) along with the deadlines for each task. I have never expected this to happen and thought it might be chaotic at first but after using it for 2 weeks I think I have refined my opinion a little. Since I am not a fan of Moodle, I think the UI is confusing and cluttered, its slow and is unoptimised, using the website is a nice change. It is completely different from Moodle: the interface is clean and easy to navigate, the aesthetics are modern, and the website feels finished compared to Moodle.


Weekly tasks

Overall I am a fan of this change and I think it is a step in the right direction. One of the reasons why I am favoring this method of handing out assignments it my hatred towards Moodle as it practically is a unfinished website with many problems that did not get fixed or addressed for over a year. 

Comments

Popular Posts