Time strategies.

 This year we have been introduced to a new assignments system for Multimedia Development. All our tasks are listed on a website separate from Moodle we are used to using. I personally think this system is better as I am not a fan on Moodle, but on the other hand, since we are not used to this it might create time management issues.

This is where properly managing your time and a timetable come in. For many years I have underestimated the power of timetables and only recently I implemented them into my life to help me manage my time better. Since I started relying on my timetable I found myself more organised and completing more tasks on time without delays. Another benefit is the ability to plan ahead, which is much easier with a timetable as it lets you visualize the time you need to spend working on a project or preparing for a test or exam.


 Image taken from: wikieducator.org
If you are planning on making a timetable for yourself but you don't know how, don't have time or are too lazy, you can download a template from many available online, print it and fill it out. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed reading though my post. Hope the advice helps you set up your own timetable and manage your time better and more efficiently. It can have a great impact on your mental wellbeing, the satisfaction of completing work on time and enjoying more free time after completing the work assigned.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts